Friday, 17 April 2009

Job Interview: How to Answer Personal Questions


Listen again and fill the gaps:


a. I enjoy coming to work with people that I and I have a good time . I like an atmosphere of . Your company that specializes in public relations and customer service, well this is the that I like and it for me to work well in your environment.

b. I in my career that listening was a weakness. I didn't listen very well because I was always ready to answer whatever it was they were saying. The good news was they were right and I , so what I've done now is I've taken a weakness of not listening very well. I've taken classes on it, I've read books on it, I've done studies on it, and over the last few years is I really wasn't a good listener, but now I really to understand the importance to listening to the person before I try to answer.

1 comment:

  1. sir this are the answers whcih really would help me i am looking for bpo jobs for international process can u help me with the question and answer that one face in bpo at internatianl call centres
    can u plz forward basic question and with its answer here is my email id nick123kids@gmail.com your answer will really help me to get a job or atleast i can prepare my slef well i will wait for ur email

    ReplyDelete